Sunday, August 17, 2008

Range Report


After shooting my new BERSA Thunder .380 ACP, I must say I am quite pleased. This little pistol cost 304 dollars after tax. I had certainly read many beaming reviews of this pistol on the internet. After shooting my other pistols my wife and I decided to get a pistol that would be easier for her to shoot. It took a little work but we finally found one in nickel.

We took it out shooting yesterday and the pistol ran like a champ. No failures, or break in issues. The pistol is accurate, we were able to hit pop cans and clay pigeons with it at 25-35 feet. Recoil is very light.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You posted!

As a totally inexperienced marksman, my two cents isn't worth very much, but I will go ahead and say that I thought this seemed like a good little pistol. The recoil was very light indeed. Maybe with a bit of practice, I could even hit something with it.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home